HVAC Repair In Brighton, MI, And Surrounding Areas
For all your HVAC repair needs in Brighton and Livingston County, Trusted Heating and Cooling Solutions delivers 24-hour service on all makes and models of heating and air conditioning.
HVAC breakdowns happen, and it always seems to occur at the worst time possible. If you are a Brighton or Livingston County homeowner or business owner facing problems with your heating or air conditioning, Trusted Heating & Cooling Solutions is available 24 hours a day for all your HVAC repair needs. Our goal is to restore your heating and air conditioning equipment back to peak safety, efficiency, and performance. On top of providing precision HVAC repairs performed by certified professionals, we strive to deliver the best customer service experience possible!
Whether it’s problems or breakdowns with your furnace, central AC, heat pump, boiler, or any other heating or cooling equipment, our certified HVAC repair experts have your solution. We will do a thorough operation and safety inspection of your HVAC equipment to identify the issue and offer a solution to restore your system back to optimal performance.
Need HVAC repair right now? Scheduling is easy! Call us at (810) 355-1669 or Request Service. Our friendly staff will answer any questions and make sure your HVAC repair and service needs are taken care of immediately.
For precision & affordable HVAC repair services in Brighton, Brighton Twp, or any local community, contact the TRUSTED team today! Don’t forget to ask about our service specials and comfort club memberships that provide year-round protection for your HVAC equipment.
Complete Heating & Furnace Repair
The cold Brighton winters inflict a lot of stress on your heating equipment, so when furnace problems arise, there’s no time to waste. Our certified furnace repair technicians are available 24 hours to provide complete service and repairs for your home or commercial heating system.
- Fully licensed & insured furnace repair contractors.
- Complete service for residential and commercial heating equipment.
- Service for all makes and models of heating systems (gas furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, mini-split / zoned heating, Roof Top Units, and more).
- Comprehensive repair and replacements of furnace air handlers, heat exchangers, blower motors, flame sensors, and any vital internal or external components.
- Affordable furnace repair specials.
- Looking for a quote on heating replacement/upgrade? Schedule a free estimate on high-efficiency furnace installation.
- Affordable, accurate quotes with no hidden fees.
- Extensive warranty on all work we perform, and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
Complete Cooling & AC Repair
For Brighton residential or commercial customers facing issues with their air conditioning system, Trusted Heating & Cooling Solutions delivers certified, 24-hour AC repair on all makes and models of cooling equipment.
- Fully licensed and insured AC repair professionals in Brighton.
- Residential and commercial service available 24 hours.
- Full-service AC repairs for all makes and models of cooling equipment (central AC, mini-splits, heat pumps, and RTUs).
- Complete repairs and replacements for all vital mechanical & electrical AC components (condensers, compressors, fan units, coolant lines, blower motor, or any other vital AC components).
- Extensive warranty on all parts and labor.
- Affordable AC repair specials available daily.
- High-efficiency AC replacement – get a quote today!
- 100% customer satisfaction on all AC repair and service jobs!
HVAC Repair FAQs & Tips
In our experience with servicing residential and commercial HVAC customers in Brighton, the most common complaints we get are with their furnace or AC blowing neutral air, that is, the air coming from their vents isn't warm or cold. This can signal a variety of causes, including ignition/pilot problems or issues with AC compressor and coolant lines. Our HVAC repair techs have successfully diagnosed and repaired these problems countless times for our Brighton area customers.
On average, HVAC repair companies in the Brighton area charge about $100 for a service call, this is for the technician to show up and perform a basic diagnostic. Depending on the nature and extent of repairs needed, the company will charge additional labor fees billed hourly, plus the cost of any parts needed. At Trusted, we provide up-front, transparent fess on all of our services performed, as well as daily specials.
Many customers who call us aren't aware of the warranty specs/terms for their equipment. Often times, your heating or air conditioning equipment may still be under warranty, which will save you a few hundreds, or more, on a repair. This of course depends on the age and brand of your equipment, so try and look around your furnace for any stickers or documentation from the manufacturer. The documentation should clearly state the warranty terms, and who to call for a warranty claim. If you are having trouble, give us a call and we'll try and help any way we can.